Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas is in the air, and so is LOVE!


Oh, how I do love this time of year! It's starting to get chilly, the leaves are a changing,( turning yellowish counts as a change, right?) and the christmas music is ringing throughout the house and my man's thoughts have turned to gift-giving! Now, normally Jared is lovingly referred to as "the Grinch", by the children and myself, however, this year he has made efforts to improve the quality of "merrymaking" that is going on around Christmas Central! Shocking, I know! He's been asking the kids what we can do to make the holidays better this year and cleaning was only mentioned as a brief sidenote this time. He wants to plan a trip and do service and invite people over and get the house decorated early... I'm getting apoplectic just thinking about it! I wonder if he means outdoor lights, as well? Anyway, there is something very romantic about my man wanting to help to create the Christmas Craziness around here! Oh, l'amour,and Christmas... Can it get any better?

3 comments:

Jodi Stapley said...

Wow!!How shocked was I when I did a random check to see if you had updated your blog in the past year(haha)--low and behold, not only one post, but THREE!!(Although you cheated a bit since Ivy did two of them). Glad to see that the Grinch is letting his heart be seen--I knew he had it in him all the time!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sydney said...

It's funny it only lasted maybe... MAYBE a week.

Camille Kempton said...

Randa I am right there with Jodi on you updated(like i'm really one to talk). good job and Jared must be getting extra lucky in other areas for him to show his softer side! haha Oh I love that man too! Miss you guys! oh and my new blog is richandcamillekemptonfamily.blogspot.com